The right water for generating steam
Increased productivity, reduced service and operating costs.
To ensure the full functionality of the ovens and an optimal baking result, the right water quality plays a crucial role. If the water quality is inadequate during baking or cleaning, any salts dissolved in the water will be deposited in the piping system and baking chamber. Specially adapted water optimisation prevents these problems from occurring. This saves costs and protects turnover – always and everywhere.
Whether you need basic limescale protection, re-salination/softening or demineralisation, a filter cartridge or an osmosis system, and indeed whether for low or high water consumption: Our product range and expertise will help you find the best solution for any situation.
Product characteristics and special features:
- Constant water quality
- Compact and flexible – for any installation and water situation
- Less build-up and contamination
- Particle-free thanks to 5-level filtration
- Meets maximum hygiene requirements due to active carbon
- Better baking and proving result
- High productivity without operational interruptions caused by limescale